- Bloom Works Floral – 10% off for active military and veterans Contact: Alisa Roth, email@example.com (712) 256-3156
- General Dodge House – Blue Star Museums program: https://www.arts.gov/national/blue-star-museums#!IA. The program provides free admission to active duty military personnel and their families during summer months (Memorial Day-Labor Day).
- Harrah’s Casino – We offer a military buffet day once a month where all Military Personnel can present their Total Rewards Card and their Military or Veteran’s ID at the buffet to receive a $5 buffet. On Veterans Day and Memorial Day we offer a free buffet for vets and military. We have had a “Remember our Fallen Heroes” display at our Harrah’s Hotel Lobby. We also have an internal program called Caesars Enlisting Heroes where we actively try to recruit vets. We participate in the 2 Offutt Career Fairs, post on LinkedIn (Offutt AFB Airman & Family Readiness Center), and participate in Offutt appreciation Day.
- Walnut Community – $5,000.00 new small business incentive during the first year of operation.
- Iowa Western Community College Small Business Development Center – We offer free technical assistance and counseling for individuals wanting to start their own business, Susan Pitts, firstname.lastname@example.org, 7123253350
- Buck Snort, Oakland – Free Drink with purchase of any app or entre.
- Bass Pro – 10% off on merchandise
- 25% off on any services offered by our ServiceMaster Restore location
- Mobilis – We offer veteran’s discounts on items in our store. We support the PVA, Wounded Warriors and American Legion Riders. email@example.com
- Hospice of Southwest Iowa – As a hospice, we offer services to Veterans at end of life, including recognition events and assistance with final plans, benefits for both patient and spouse, etc. We also have a Veteran to Veteran volunteer program, and are always looking for Veteran volunteer to sit with terminally ill Veterans.
- My Business “Bayliss Park Hall” does offer a discount to active Military/Veterans – Arlo Burk
- The Center – Free November luncheon to veterans annually to honor and recognize
- YMCA – Free membership while on leave and no joining fee to be a member.
- Red Cross – For active duty service members we offer emergency communication services and resiliency workshops. For veterans, we offer referrals to their organizations that could possibly assist in providing financial assistance and we offer resiliency workshops for veterans and their families.
- Hospice with Heart – Veteran to Veteran volunteer opportunities with hospice patients, Veteran pinning ceremonies for hospice patients
- Sac Federal Credit Union – Financial literacy tools and better banking products. We also sponsor community veteran and military events that benefit active duty veterans and retirees.
- Springhill Suites – Government rate on rooms $89.00
- Hilton – military / military family discounts on rooms
- Edward Jones Investments – we offer a special training track for veterans to become financial advisors. firstname.lastname@example.org
- City of Council Bluffs – provides Veteran’s extra points as part of the City’s hiring procedures. More specific information can be provided by the City Human Resources Department.
- Pottawattamie County provided additional hiring points for veterans.